Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Christopher - AM - 1 Hour - Resolved Some Connection Issues

I had controller issues so I used a wire connection

Previously, I encountered an issue where the left drive motor was constantly spinning without any controller input.

I resolved this problem by switching some motor pins to the pin locations provided by the manual. 
-- The arm motor was supposed to be connected to pin 7 (Worked)
-- The claw motor was supposed to be connected to pin 6 (Didn't work)

When the process was done, the right drive motor became fully operational--previously the drive motor was inverted so I spent extra time fixing it--and the claw arm was functioning. 

**The left drive motor and claw isn't operational yet**
*Controller may need to be recalibrated* 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dewey - Tell Me About Your VEX- Pinned Post

VEX Robot's Resource  Page If you are in my Mechatronics Engineering class and are working on a Vex Robot, please request access to pos...