Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Saul Payan - 1 hour - Dewey

I figured that the Dewey claw we are using isn't strong enough to open the mailbox. It just slips off. I plan to make a 3-D printed hook mechanism that will be mounted on one side of the claw to be able to open the mailbox door easier.

I figured that the Dewey claw we are using isn't strong enough to open the mailbox. It just slips off. I plan to make a 3-D printed hook mechanism that will be mounted on one side of the claw to be able to open the mailbox door easier.

I added a longer piece to the claw,so it now reaches farther.


I plan to mount the camera in the front.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dewey - Tell Me About Your VEX- Pinned Post

VEX Robot's Resource  Page If you are in my Mechatronics Engineering class and are working on a Vex Robot, please request access to pos...