Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Christopher - AM - 1 Hour - Issues

The problems I encountered were:
-The rear right Omni wheel is touching the ground and spins, but it doesn’t go backward
-The claw motor spins, but the gears are offset or not connected well, and so it doesn’t go up or down
-The claw arm does work, but it opens extremely slowly and closes fast
-Cable management is an issue but is an easy fix

During this time I fixed the issue where the Omni wheels were making contact with the gears. I added the blockers to resolve the issue. However, this may be causing the rear right wheel not to spin so I have to take a closer look at this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dewey - Tell Me About Your VEX- Pinned Post

VEX Robot's Resource  Page If you are in my Mechatronics Engineering class and are working on a Vex Robot, please request access to pos...