Friday, December 6, 2019

Christopher - AM - 2 Hrs - Movement and Video Feed

After finishing the blueprint of the field, I worked on Dewey. What I accomplished during this period was that I reattached the wheels and gear since they came off. I need to attach a washer and a screw to keep the wheels in place. I powered on the controller and plugged in the transmitters to get video feed from the monitor. When the battery was attached, I was able to make the claw arm of Dewey open and close. Dewey was able to move forward, and spin very quickly. I might have to fix the structure of Dewey since the chassis it slanted down at angle. This may posed an issue when opening the mailboxes. Other than that, the main issue was that the claw arm didn't go up or down. Something may be wrong with the wiring or the way the axel was attached so I have to fix that. Cable management is another issue since the wiring of the camera gets in the way of the wheels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dewey - Tell Me About Your VEX- Pinned Post

VEX Robot's Resource  Page If you are in my Mechatronics Engineering class and are working on a Vex Robot, please request access to pos...